<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2758772703841414545?origin\x3dhttps://tryinhardatskool.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <
Wednesday, March 24, 2010

If you werent wif me the whole week for the holidays....u missed out alot!mon to wed,there was A &B camp.then, thursday 2 sun,I had soo much fun!Because im in silat,the organisation decided to do a family day ot ALOHA resort at changi.its a 3 day 2 nights stay soo fun!.we had beach training,games n best of all,we went to the OLD Changi hospital...at NIGHT!freakin scary.we actually saw a ghost!it wasnt my first time but the ghost revealed only its head.it seems to be wearing a helmet.the ones that the british wore during the second worldd war.it looked just like the one in display at the museum.Anyway this is a real story 100% true!The scary part comes in next.when we shone the light from the barrier(there was a barrier put up,wires actually,it wasnt there last year but this year..we dunno why it was there.)there was furniture falling from inside of one of the rooms.the ground floor rooms...spooky!

blogged @ 3:11 AM








INTRO

I'm a 14 year old guy who lives in Singapore,goes to Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School and is single......I JUST WANT A HAPPY LIFE!

I HATE.

people who hate people for no reason geddit?

I WANT


SCREAM;

r>

MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



CREDITS

Designer : MarMar
Images : Deviantart
Base Codes: %Purpur.black-