<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2758772703841414545?origin\x3dhttps://tryinhardatskool.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <
Tuesday, March 30, 2010

sry 4 the long wait busy laa.to days a good day .I managed to NOT sleep in class!Got IT lesson then did animation,then surfed the net.then got hist....no science first then history.histry very irritating seyh.My group only scored 1!OMG were not working hard enough.we like bunch of slackers (including me)seriously demoralized but at least Fouzys group has the same points!1!(i think...dont blame me,im a very forgetful person.Its my nature)were not left behind.we just cant seem to get the items that are asked for.we have the answers but the items are way beyond reach.never mind that I got a surprising message(bad news)then got moody all the way until next hist an PC period.i smiled abit but still okey.After school got SC.Got a lesson by Miss Cleopatra(Shahirah)Soo funny!Then played frisbee.WOW!i didnt noe that playin frisbee could make me soo happy!

blogged @ 7:59 AM








INTRO

I'm a 14 year old guy who lives in Singapore,goes to Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School and is single......I JUST WANT A HAPPY LIFE!

I HATE.

people who hate people for no reason geddit?

I WANT


SCREAM;

r>

MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



CREDITS

Designer : MarMar
Images : Deviantart
Base Codes: %Purpur.black-